Wedding planning can be stressful on your relationship; it is important to put things aside and take time for just the two of you. That being said we know a four star restaurant or long weekend vacation is out of the picture with all your wedding expenses. Here are a few of our favorite date nights that wont break the budget.
Remember no wedding talk on these dates!
- Cook at meal together; use some of those new kitchen gadgets you registered for.
- Go on a bicycle ride around a park, if you live in Fort Worth try the bike sharing.
- Host game night with a few of your friends, everyone can bring a dish & their drink of choice.
- Go antiquing; you would be surprised at the treasures you might find.
- Enjoy an evening in the park listening to music, check out your local parks for their activity schedule.
- Pack a picnic and go to the lake, enjoy the sunset together.
- Go to a driving range and hit a few golf balls or to a batting cage.
- Drive around and look at open houses, you will both find out a lot on what each other wants in a home.
- Drive-in movie night; pack a dinner and enjoy a movie from your car.
- Get into wedding day shape, go jogging or walking together.
- Know your city? Go sightseeing around your own city, then you can tell your wedding guest the history of your city!
- Check out an open mic night at a local coffee shop.
We hope this helps you plan your next non wedding talk date night! Please tell us your inexpensive date night ideas. Tweet us @SarabethEvents or follow us on facebook @SarabethEvents.