Today’s newly engaged couples are sending out their news a little faster these days with save the dates!
These are really a fun, creative idea to let your family and friends know you’re engaged! It’s also great for those guests who will be coming from out of town to plan their trip early.
Here are a few ideas for you’re save the dates!
- Send out custom magnets for their fridge!
- A simple post card with your engagement picture on it.
- Take a fun photo-booth picture (yes, these are still around at your local mall) holding signs that say “Save The Date” in each frame.
- Seek out a flip-book vendor to send out books that guests get to “flip” to see your love message.
- Send out a Save The Date DVD that you customize with your filmmaker – so personal and adorable!
- Or even a quick fun email will do the trick!
Or whatever it is you do for you’re save the date, make it fun so your guest have something to look forward too!