Thinking about a destination wedding? Here are a few things to help make your destination wedding fabulous!
- Hire a wedding coordinator! This is someone that you could really use especially for a destination wedding. They will help with selecting vendors, hotels, and even getting your guests to and from the airport!
- Take trip to do some scouting for your venues, florist and such. This will help make things go a lot smoother than having to go by just a picture.
- If you can’t make a trip make sure you ask for references from your vendors!
- Tell your friends! Forewarn the friends that you plan on having stand by your side about the wedding so you know if you have to choose someone else.
- Welcome your guest! Make sure your guests feel appreciated for taking this time to be at your wedding. Gift baskets with snacks, and things they could use on the trip will show them how much it means to you that they are there!